Thursday, December 3, 2009

Baby Mazell's First Glamour Shot!

What an exciting day!!! I was so nervous going into the Doctor's office for the first time today, but sooooo excited to see our first glimpse of what the next 9 months has in store. The Doctor said that the baby has a very strong heartbeat and everything looks great! Whew! What a great relief!!! :-)
If you use your imagination a bit, you can see the head / hands / feet! It is just so crazy that all of this is happening!! Rusty went with me today, he was super quiet the entire time ,but was beaming from ear to ear with excitement ( I could just tell!! ) :-)



We are scheduled to go back in 3 weeks and I hope to have more pictures and things to share with you then!!

XOXOXO

Momma-t0-be Mazell

3 comments:

  1. He/she is beautiful! :) Congratulations mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Those first pictures are so sweet however they look like a pea. It so crazy to see something inside you when you can feel nothing going on. Amazing what the body (female) can make!!! :) I can't wait to hear more! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete